Friday, March 2, 2012

vegas

Kyle and I got to go to Vegas last week on an all expenses paid for trip by his company! Kyle won the trip because he one of the top sales in his region,  I am so super proud of him he is just amazing in so many ways. I will admit it was so rough for me to leave our kids for four days I have never been away from them like that ever but after the second day of being there I finally got it together stopped crying every time I talked to them and had lightened up and knew they were safe in grandparents hands!  It was such a nice treat for us we don't ever get to do anything like this so it was really wonderful and it was so nice getting to spend one on one time with my husband!  It was a first class trip all the way, we did shopping, zip lining, went to the pawn stars shop, met rick from pawn stars had fancy dinners, breakfast's and lunches, stayed at the Wynn went the a show called  Le reve, it was amazing just an amazing all around trip! After four days of being away from our babies it was wonderful to come home to their smiling faces and get kisses and hugs!!! Love them!!!















with lots of love

4 comments:

  1. Hey! IM glad you told me about your new blog. I just thought you didnt blog anymore! We do need to hang out! Maybe I can come to showlow this month sometime and hand out. IM so jealous you guys got to go to vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie you are so beautiful! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I'm just like you and we never leave our kids! I'm hoping to do something just me and spenc for our 5 years but we will see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Katie! I commented like a million days ago and I guess it didn't go through! Oh well you are lovely! And I am so glad you guys had such a great time!
    I am going to miss you this week! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Ryan Slone and I just saw that your last name was also Slone so I thought that was really cool that's all. And I would love to know if you could learn if we were related but I know that is a small chance and all so It's ok if you don't well bye then.

    ReplyDelete

XOXO Katie