Wednesday, February 1, 2012

REALLYL?

Has it really been over a year since my last post!?? Oh goodness my apologies, It's A Slone thing lol, I just need to get a Facebook account and go that route, but eh what the heck I kinda miss the blog! Its a new year, new start, new blog! lol
   We are all doing wonderful... Kyle is great, I am great, Talen and Paysen are extra great! Talen goes to preschool for a bit in the morning 3 days a week for 3 hrs he is such a  big boy and will be 4 in May holly heck! and miss Paysen is a walking talking jibbering little sass who will be 2 in April and is growing up way too fast for me, I know crazy huh!?
   Our little lives have been crazy super busy and I cant ever find the time to get on but I really am going to do this I promise, I will keep what everyone posted :) Welcome to the new blog Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Kakakatie! Those kids are so super cute! Yeah for.blogging and yeah for my wifey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is just so cute! Sounds like you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

XOXO Katie